Company Booking Policy:
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into this hotel.
- Accommodation in the Itinerary at the mentioned hotels or similar hotels.
- ID-It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check- in.
- According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Driver’s License, Voters ID Card, and Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a ‘couple’ if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Classic Expeditions India Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Hotels may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods e.g. Christmas, New Year’s Eve etc… All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- If you don’t show up at the hotel, the entire booking amount will be deducted as no-show charges.
- For Package confirmation you need to deposit 20% of the total package cost as a 1st token.
- 30% amount will be deposited in the company account for sharing the Hotels confirmations.
- 50% of the total package cost, guest need to deposit before their arrival in companies current bank account.
- If any balance amount remains, that will be paid by the guest at our office in Shimla or to your representative at Manali. (Please do mail the screenshot of the mode of advance payment).
- In the case of an NEFT/RTGS/ Online Transfer no transfer charge will be levied.
- IF payment made through using companies direct payment link by Credit Card, an additional surcharge of 2.5% will be charged extra over the NET payable amount.
- IF payment made through using companies direct payment link by Debit Card, an additional surcharge of 1% will be charged extra over the NET payable amount.
- Package can be altered/changed as per the customer’s requirement/ interest if possible (subject to availability) Changes in the planned package will be charged directly from the guest.
- We may reschedule the sightseeing days subject to weather conditions & to ensure smooth execution of tours.
- We shall not be responsible for any cancellation of cabs or buses due to bad weather & are not liable for it.
- Extra nights in hotel due to ill health, flight cancellation or any other reason will be chargeable. The service of the vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
- The AC will not work in Hill stations.
- The confirmation is subject to availability.
- Verbal Commitments are not applicable.
If you don’t have or are not comfortable bringing your own vehicle we can arrange a vehicle for you at an additional cost.
Amendments / cancellations:
- 25% cancellation of the package cost after confirmation/issuing the hotel voucher.
- 30% cancellation of the package cost before 30 days of travelling date.
- 50% cancellation of the package cost before 15 days of travelling date.
- 100% cancellations before 10 days of the travel date.
- Advance amount is non-refundable if the customer cancels his/her booking because of reasons like: Illness, personal problems death, accident or No Shows.
- Also Note that all cancellations must be interacted in written.
- The Company has complete authority to change the package costing due to hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other service that has been provided.
- Hotels are subject to availability at time of reservation.
- If the base category room will be not available then supplement cost will be applicable for upper category rooms.
- Rates are subject to change, without any prior notice.
- Cancellation & other policies as per the hotel/company rule.
- No cancellation & any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or landslide or any destination and which is beyond the control of the agent/hotel.
- Above policy may vary during peak season and any changes will be communicated prior to confirmation.
- No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our Control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- Children below 5 years are complimentary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 5 years is chargeable and direct payment in hotel)